This is hands down the best tasting guacamole! I make it every time we have friends over for drinks – it goes great with corn chips. It is also a great accompaniment for a Mexican feast. Yum yum yum!
Recipe is from the second Ripe cook book.
Makes 3 cups
- 4 ripe avocados, skin and stone removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, peeled, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, peeled, finely diced
- 1 cup (40g) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, place the avocado and roughly mash with a fork
- Add the garlic, onion, coriander, lemon zest and juice and salt. Mix well.