This is hands down the best tasting guacamole! I make it every time we have friends over for drinks – it goes great with corn chips. It is also a great accompaniment for a Mexican feast. Yum yum yum!
Recipe is from the second Ripe cook book.
Makes 3 cups
- 4 ripe avocados, skin and stone removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, peeled, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, peeled, finely diced
- 1 cup (40g) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, place the avocado and roughly mash with a fork
- Add the garlic, onion, coriander, lemon zest and juice and salt. Mix well.
4 ripe avocados! I can never find 4 ripe at the same time…which is why my guacamoles are only ever 1 avocado’s worth of guacamole 🙂
Oh no… that would only cover a few corn chips and be gone in an instant!
It’s usually just for tacos or nachos for 2. We also have sour cream so it’s not too stingy.
Pingback: Pulled Pork Baguettes | #katcarterskitchen