This recipe is super yum and super easy! I love having this on a wintery saturday morning, after a good sleep in.
- 4 small Spanish chorizo, thinly sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- Half a red onion, diced
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Sprinkle of chilli powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 4 eggs
- Sprinkle of cheese for the top (I used mozzarella)
- Oil for cooking
- 2 Tablespoons of tomato paste
- Bread to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the oil in a hot frying pan. Cook the onions, chilli, garlic until softened. Add in the chorizo and fry until cooked.
- Stir in the tomatoes, coriander, paprika, tomato paste and simmer for 8-10 minutes until thick. Season with salt and pepper
- Take the pan off the heat. Divide the mixture between two ramekins.
- Make two little wells on the top of the mixture and then crack two eggs into each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes. Then sprinkle cheese on the top and return to the oven for a few more minutes until the cheese is gooey. The eggs yolk should be nice and gooey.
- Serve with ciabatta bread